San Francisco, Marin, and Oakland, CA
Invisalign braces are an exciting new way to have straight teeth without metal braces or wires. Invisalign is a series of clear braces that are worn to gradually achieve straight teeth. Glen Park Dental will provide you with an average cost estimate of invisalign free of charge when you visit us.
We are excited to announce that Glen Park Dental was awarded Invisalign Premier Provider status for 2012, making us one of the top Invisalign providers in the country!
- Common dental issues corrected by Invisalign: (see our Cosmetic Dentistry Gallery)
- Overly crowded teeth
- Widely spaced teeth
Invisible braces are great option as teen braces if your teen is not comfortable with wire braces. Also, combined with cosmetic dentistry services such as teeth whitening, you will achieve the smile you have always desired.
How does it work?
- Invisalign uses series of clear removeable aligners to straighten your teeth without braces, metal wire brackets.
- They are nearly invisible.
- Invisalign braces are removeable during treatment.
- Treatment doesn’t involve metal that can irritate teeth and gums.
- Convenient and comfortable treatment at Glen Park Dental Office.
If Invisalign is right for you, we will take a bite impression of your teeth during your office visit. This impression is sent to Invisalign, where they use advanced 3-D technology to produce a series of clear removable aligners. (The amount of aligners needed is based upon your treatment plan.)
On your next visit:
- We will provide you with your first set of aligners and make sure they fit properly.
- Each set of aligners is to be worn continuously, except when you eat, drink, brush and floss, for approximately two weeks.
- When you have worn your entire series of aligners your treatment is complete! (Periodic office visits will be scheduled so that we may ensure your treatment is progressing properly.)
Throughout treatment, we will arrange for check-up appointments every six weeks to make sure that treatment is progressing as predicted. As treatment nears completion, Invisalign-trained dentist will design a retention plan to help you maintain your new smile.
Finally, after completing your treatment, you can enjoy the beautiful smile you’ve always wanted!
You can relax knowing that your treatment is being diagnosed and carried out by an Invisalign-trained dentist, and enjoy the convenience and comfort of treatment at our office.
Visit the Invisalign website for more information.